I help companies to finish their social contribution and the commitments they can make and keep to reconcile growth and sustainability.
I accompany them to the deployment of their CSR market to respond to the increasingly urgent injunctions of their stakeholders in terms of sustainable development.
30 years of career in the company's key functions
Initially trained in Economic and Social Administration, I am appointed Sales Management Manager and set up the exhaustiveness of the administrative procedures necessary for the development of two start-ups, in the field of wine distribution.
I then held the position of Service Manager in the Administrative and Financial Department of the OPTIC 2000 purchasing coop. In addition, I actively contribute to the social construction of the group, which was then growing strongly.
Graduated in human resources and expert in social relations, I became in 2010 Charged with mission to the Deputy Director Général of OCIRP, a joint pre-clairvoyance body. I set up the Directorate of Economic Intelligence, combining strategic and business development. My functions éfly towards transversal and prospective projects: I create, à this title, the collaborative center of social and solidarity reflection of the OCIRP.
Since the end of 2019, I have been an independent CSR consultant.
Economic & Social Admin
• Maîtrise AES – Créteil (1992)
• Master2 HR – La Sorbonne (2009)
Management and Management
• Master2 Strategic Management and Economic Intelligence - Ecole de Guerre Economique, Paris (2014)
&bull; Module Cr&eacute;ativit&eacute; & Innovation Marketing - HEC, Paris (2016)
• Exécutive Master Trajectoires Dirigeants - Sciences Po, Paris (2018)
• MasterClass 21 CentraleSupélec (ongoing)
• ICA Evaluator Responsabilité sociétale according to ISO 26000 - Label « engagé CSR » - AFNOR, St Denis (2020)
• Evaluator Label LUCIE 26000, Paris (2020)
• Expert and ambassador of the Global Climate Initiatives 2021
• Certificate of knowledge of the responsible number - INR 2021