An occupational psychologist who has worked in consulting firms in the fields of PRévention of RPS, QVT and support for professional transitions, I now practice my activities as a freelancer in Nantes and its région.
2014/2020 - Occupational Psychologist consultant JLO GROUP Nantes
• Animation of training à the prévention of RPS: more than 400 hours of animation.
All sectors. Audiences: internal actors of the preévention, managers, HR, management, CSE, salariés…
Content/formats: awareness raising (2/4 hours) à the méthodology of setting up a démarche de prévention (2.5 days)
• Occupational psychologist réfépension of a large company (2 years): écost;cost and psychological support (employees/managers/HR), training and support HR/manager advice, accompaniment of COPIL in their
Démarches de prévention of RPS
• Listening and psychological support: hotline and on-site presence
• Statistical analysis: COPSOQ, baromètre questionnaires
• RPS diagnosis: COPIL training, individual and group interviews, action on diagnosis and pre-diagnosis; conisations
==> PROFESSIONAL TRANSITION
Conduct of compé balance sheets;tences
and professional reviews for all audiences or TH since 2016. Corporate financing or OPCA/CPF
• Diagnoses handicap SMEs of 2014 à 2017 (280): awareness raising, diagnostics, preéconisations actions, accompaniment
• Facilitation of awareness-raising on disability
• Documentary analyses of social data and disability in order to identify possible courses of action
• Balance sheets of employees in a situation no longer able to occupy their post
2008/2013 - Accompaniment à employment and/or à project completion.
Missions: définishing and validation of projects, techniques of job search in individual and collective, dédevelopment
partnerships (companies, organizations…).
Different structures and benefits:
&bull; Analysis&Action Nantes - CSP public service: licenci&eacute;s &eacute;conomiques
• ADAPT Lyon - Vocational Guidance TH Public: people with disabilities
• INGEUS Lyon - Service «Contrat d'autonomie». Audience: young people from priority neighbourhoods
• AFIJ Lyon - Benefits Pôle emploi et Agefiph Public : étudiants in a situation of disability, young people
2007 - Master II Psychology of Work and Organizations